When accessing the Service, Customer must:
- neither use the Service in a manner, nor transmit, input or store any Data, that breaches
any third party right (including Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights) or is
Objectionable, incorrect or misleading.
- not impersonate another person or misrepresent authorisation to act on behalf of others
- correctly identify the sender of all electronic transmissions;
- not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of the Underlying Systems;
- not use, or misuse, the Service in any way which may impair the functionality of the
Underlying Systems or impair the ability of any other user to use the Service;
- not attempt to view, access or copy any material or data other than:
that which you are authorised to access; and
Any breach of the Ground Rules can result in
immediate deletion of your account, without prior notice.